You are here
Chaoyang Park Sports Centre
Chaoyang Park Sports Centre - Chaoyang Central
Chaoyang Park Sports Centre Introduction
ClubFootball’s partnership with Chaoyang Park stretches back to 2006, when the public pitches first opened, and since then the club have been running sessions for both children and adults every day of the week.
Courses at the park take place during the Autumn, Spring, and Summer seasons, with both Saturday and Sunday options available. During the winter classes transfer to the nearby Yew Chung International School, and are held in their state of the art gymnasium. Classes are available for players aged from Kindergarten (at least 4.5 years old) to Grade 8, and are open for anybody to join.
Please note Chaoyang park is our busiest venue, and certain sessions are over-subscribed. Therefore priority booking will be given to players who are continuing from the previous season. Please click the links on the left for more specific details about the times and dates of Current or Upcoming Courses.
If you do decide to register, please be sure to read the Course Notes and pay particular attention to the school-specific rules listed. Before registering, please also be sure to read the notes on refunds and registration FAQ's in the Register section in the toolbar at the top of the page.
To find out more about Chaoyang park please visit their website by clicking here.
Course Schedules & Pricing
Course Schedules & Pricing
ClubFootball Junior Coaching Notes and Guidelines
Venue Specific Course Notes
- Parking is available inside the East Gate (Number 7) of the park.
- Bicycles are not permitted near the soccer pitch area, and should be left in the bike parking area outside the ticket gate. Bikes brought into the park may be removed by park staff.
- No smoking is permitted within the perimeter of the soccer pitches.
- Students participating in ClubFootball programmes in the park do not need to buy an entrance to the park, as long as they enter by East Gate Number 7. Students or parents entering the park by other gates will be required to buy an entrance ticket (5 Rmb) to the park. Park staff usually do not ask for tickets when they see students wearing their ClubFootbal junior coaching uniform. Parents asked to buy a ticket should inform staff they are with 'Wanguo Qunxing' (ClubFootball's Chinese name) and they will not require a ticket.
- Parents will be informed which pitch their class is on. If you are unsure of your pitch number, please contact ClubFootball. Please note that Pitches 1-8 are inside the East Gate and to the left, while pitches 9-11 are 800 north of these pitches. Pitch 12 is the larger 9-a-side pitch which is directly to the right on coming off the 4th Ring Road sliproad, before you enter the ticket gate.
General Registration Notes
Please note the following links provide IMPORTANT information about our registration policies as well as essential information about what we do if there is bad weather.
Please make sure you take a few moments to read through these documents and ensure you are familiar with the rules and regulations of the club.
Finally if you have any questions about registering then please read through the Registrations FAQ. If you don’t find the answer to your question – or if you’ve decided you would like to register then please Contact Us.
During the Spring, Summer, and Autumn seasons classes are held on the artificial turf pitches inside Chaoyang Park (the Lining Sports Park) .
The venue is accessible through the East Gate Number 7 which lies beside the (inside of the) East 4th Ring Road. Approaching from the south therefore, you'll need to make a U-turn at the first opportunity after crossing the junction with Chaoyang Park South Road or if travelling by taxi, you can be dropped off level with the metal bridge which crosses the ring-road level with the gate.
At the East Gate, you'll find plenty of parking, and should then enter through the turnstiles and continue ahead for 100m before the path turns right, at which point you'll see Pitches 1-8 100m ahead of you!