You are here
British School of Beijing, Sanlitun
British School of Beijing, Sanlitun - Chaoyang Central
British School of Beijing, Sanlitun Introduction
The British School of Beijing is one of ClubFootball’s longest standing partners, and classes have run at their Sanlitun campus since the school opened back in 2005.
Sessions are held on the school's rooftop artificial soccer pitch during the Spring and Autumn seasons, and in the gymnasium below during Winter. Classes are available for players aged from Kindergarten (at least 4.5 years old) to Grade 6.
As with many of ClubFootball's school venues children who do not attend BSB Sanlitun are welcome, however students who do go to the school will be given priority booking if courses are over-subscribed. Please click the links on the left for more specific details about the times and dates of Current or Upcoming Courses.
If you do decide to register, please be sure to read the Course Notes and pay particular attention to the school-specific rules listed. Before registering, please also be sure to read the notes on refunds and registration FAQ's in the Register section in the toolbar at the top of the page.
Course Schedules & Pricing
Course Schedules & Pricing
ClubFootball Junior Coaching Notes and Guidelines
Venue Specific Course Notes
- Parents are kindly asked not to park directly in front of the school gate.
- Bicycles are not permitted on campus, and should be left in the bike parking area to the right of the school gates.
- No smoking is permitted anywhere on campus.
- Students, parents and coaches are visitors to the school and are not permitted to enter school buildings, with the exception of accessing the toilets which are on the left hand side in the gym building under the soccer field.
- All parents arriving to attend midweek classes will require a Temporary Pass - otherwise they will not be permitted to enter the school campus. Please contact ClubFootball if you require a pass.
- As space on the soccer field is limited, parents are asked during sessions to stay either downstairs at the tables and chairs provided, or pitch-side in the coned-off area as laid down by the coach.
- In the interests of security, all visitors to the school are asked to leave the school premises once classes are finished.
General Registration Notes
Please note the following links provide IMPORTANT information about our registration policies as well as essential information about what we do if there is bad weather.
Please make sure you take a few moments to read through these documents and ensure you are familiar with the rules and regulations of the club.
Finally if you have any questions about registering then please read through the Registrations FAQ. If you don’t find the answer to your question – or if you’ve decided you would like to register then please Contact Us.
The British School of Beijing's Sanlitun campus is conveniently located in the heart of the city's Chaoyang District. Simply follow Sanlitun North across the Dongzhimen junction and the school is on the second street on your left. If you are coming by car/taxi, please note that this street is one way, so you will need to take the third street on the left at the Old Town Roses Cafe, and turn left, left and left again to gain access to Xiliujie.
The school is on the north side of the street, and the entrance is just before the Volkswagen offices. Once inside the school gate, the gym is in the white building on the right, and the soccer field is on the rooftop of the gym building.